What Do We Mean By "Support"?
We use TeamViewer to help us see the problem you're having on your computer and fix the problem quickly, if possible. Click the link below to download
our TeamViewer Support Portal:
Once you've downloaded and run it, you'll provide your TeamViewer-generated ID and password to allow us to securely access your computer over the internet. You're in control- we can't/won't do anything without your approval, while you watch -or- do it yourself.
- "Support" means you can upgrade your SeekerWorks™ or SeekerWorksPLU$™ at any time during the term of your support agreement with no additional charges (support is already included for the first year when you purchase a license to use the software.)
- "Support" means we'll answer any question you've got about SeekerWorks™ or SeekerWorksPLU$™ or point you to the right section in the SeekerWorksHelp™ software included with the program.
- "Support" means we'll make changes or additions to the software if you think something is missing or could be improved at no additional charge to you, if everyone else can benefit from it.
- "Support" means we'll help you troubleshoot any SeekerWorks™ or SeekerWorksPLU$™ data, screen or report problem and issue any necessary fixes as soon as possible in the next release, which could actually be on the same day you notify us.
- "Support" means we'll help you if we can or refer you to someone who can provide support for general computer questions or problems with hardware or other software issues.
We'll be here to keep you up and running.
If SeekerWorks™ doesn't work for you, it doesn't work for us either. We'll partner with you in your Information Technology needs to make sure it gets used and works every time! Whatever your SeekerWorks™ problem, we'll be here to make sure you can continue managing your ministry information needs. Not only do we want to earn your license purchase, but we also want to earn your respect, renewal, and referals.
Support Agreement Pricing:
The number of SeekerWorks™ or SeekerWorksPLU$™ licenses you purchase determines the cost of your support. Each SeekerWorks™ license currently has a technical support renewal fee of $50 per year (or $499 per year for a site license). Each SeekerWorksPLU$™ license currently has a technical support renewal fee of $149 per year. When you first purchase one or more licenses to use the software, you also get one year's worth of technical support at no extra charge. However, if you want to continue to use SeekerWorks™ and upgrade to each new release after the first year, you must renew your annual support.